The Cause Of All Of My Pc Problems....

RoboJoe32

These bastards lovely "adware" which didn't even have a prompt to say "yes or no" like gator and gain at least have... Installed over 10 exploits on my system.... 2000+ spyware traces, 300 spyware registry entires and folders, All in the span of 2 minutes of an ad storm :angry: :angry:

Each time it does this, I have to fix ALL of my networking... :angry:

To warn you about it, what usually happens is, you get a message about installing something from java sun networks, and it usually installs without you even clicking an option anyways......THEN you are bombarded with ads and you see a small picture of a dog appear in the task bar, that is the bargain buddy icon.....The most hated symbol you will ever see in this lifetime... :angry:

Their crap is usually identified by traces of "TV media" and "bargain buddy" and various other brute force componants....

This isn't just an angry post, this is a warning post for anyone who gets this crap..... Spy sweeper will usually clear out the majority of it, Ad aware for a few pieces that are remaining, and use spy sweeper to eliminate the DSO exploits manually (jump to, delete the 1004 entires that become highlighted)

They've crippled my system, wasted my time, and generally pissed me off. I'm not a patient man so having to fix my PC every freaking hour is NOT amuseing...

[Company info removed to keep post from being removed, keeping post here to warn people about this new rash of spyware crippleing]

Pretty much, I can see why people are switching to other browsers now......... Ah well, at least I fixed it finally... I nearly cried tears of joy and relief after seeing no spyware, popups, or any glitchs whatsoever for 8 hours. Still leaving this post here as a warning.

Back