The Gadget Show Live

Sugarfix

So I was at the Gadget Show Live at the NEC in Birmingham yesterday and I was chatting to a guy working on the Centre for Computing History stand (generally being a geek) and I showed him my Pandora.

He didn't believe I had the majority of the games and systems they were showing on a single device in my pocket. I showed him Alien 8 on Pandy, Bubble Bobble on UAE4ALL, Spy vs Spy on Vice, as well as some stuff on PicoDrive and PCSX-ReArmed.

I explained to him about OpenPandora and he called over one of the show photographers who took my photo in front of the Spectrum, the Amiga and the PS1 with my Pandora playing the same game as on the original machine.

Of course, I don't know what if anything they'll do with them, but hopefully it'll lead to at least some free advertising for OpenPandora.

Nowhere yet, but I guess they could either appear on the gadget show website or the centre of computing history. I'll be keeping an eye out for them and off course, I'll post links if/when they appear

Edit: removal of a bizarrely late double post from my mobile!

Last edited by a moderator:
Cannot wait to see these, that's awesome! If I can get my life together in time, I'll be taking mine a vintage computer fest later this year.

gg!! :D

imagine what openpandora could become if the project was better known.

what about a publicity campain? :blink:

Last edited by a moderator:
Back