trouble with gamepark website

diablojeff

Still Fresh
Website
Visit site
i went to the gamepark website so i could register my gp32 and download some files from there but when ever i try to sign in i can't i even tried making a second account but it didn't work either when ever i hit the sign in button after typing in my account and pass it brings me back to the home page like i did nothing :angry: :(

what you need to do is go to the site and delete all the cookies in your cookies foldar you do this just in case you dont know go to tools at the top of your page internet options and delete cookies this should sort the problem out and then you can get to grips with this wicked machine :D

that nor turning of my pop-up blocker worked i woulod try it on my other comp but it has no usb ports and i don't want to x-fer the files but i guess i have to :(

windows xp and internet explorer it didn't work on my downstairs pc either windows 98 and internet explorer :angry: :angry: :angry:

NVM i found away to get around having to get all the files at the gamepark website thanks for trying to help though :D

i use aol and have problems downloading off joygp....
i end ed up minimising the aol browser and starting up internet explorerer and
download them that way.....
so if you have aol....i think that might be your problem!!!

Back