Trying To Get Help For English People About Fenix

Hi boys, I know most of fenix SRC and docs are in spanish, so all I can say is, why don´t just make a Fenix Support Board in english in this site or in other dedicated web??

:p

I know an important forum where you can post in english, but the best thing we can do is create an fenix english supor forum or web, and then me and the other fenixGP32 "masters" could translate you some SRC and docs. This will only be posible if nazca, netrix, me, chemaris, hokutoy, etc....want to help, because with 1 or 2 persons this will be a little hard.

http://divnet.divsite.net/

Go to - Foro (in english, forum, or Board..I think xDDDD)

Cheers!!

I've been programming in Fenix for about two years now, I'd be pleased to help set up a Gp32 oriented place for Fenix info. For general Fenix news there is already Flamingbird with docs/news/forum etcetera, and the Fenix subforum on Div-Arena. Though it would be nice to have a site with all gp32 info centralized. The official Spanish forum is here btw.

If you could do that Moogle you'd have a lot of friends here :)

PM EvilDragon if he's not already contacted you ;) He's very interested in getting into Fenix and as a moderator here he could get the ball rolling for a support forum.

I'd be tempted to try Fenix myself if there were a few more tutorials available in English. I used to code in Blitz on the Amiga which I would imagine is similar.

If you could do that Moogle you'd have a lot of friends here :)

PM EvilDragon if he's not already contacted you ;) He's very interested in getting into Fenix and as a moderator here he could get the ball rolling for a support forum.

I'd be tempted to try Fenix myself if there were a few more tutorials available in English. I used to code in Blitz on the Amiga which I would imagine is similar.

Hehe, don't need to PM me, I read the entire board :)

As it looks I'm not the only one interested in using Fenix anymore, an English board shouldn't be too hard.

I'll talk with hando about that :)

Last edited:
Back