Twisted Metal Black Online

Septera

I have ordered this game and will buy my network adapter soon for ps2.
I just wonder if it is a fun game and how does it work when I meet other players, are there servers online to choose from or do I have to type in ip adress of the guy I am going to challenge?

it's fun to play and easy to join games

but my twisted metal black: online disk died within an hour of me getting it :angry:

at least you got online :D ....having problems sorting out my connection (having to run from ps2 to pc to phone line).

Never played this game, but the others were good so this one should be no exception.

I got a network adapter recently. I had a quick bash at Twisted Metal Black Online and it seemed quite fun (although wasn't many rooms to join when I tried - there's loads of people still playing Socom II btw). I haven't been online much with the PS2 yet as I'm friendless at the moment - still trying to persuade my Xbox Live buddies to get on there.

TMB online is only fun if you have broadband, they put a 2 player limit on narrowband players which gets boring really quick especially since you cant talk trash (no keyboard support).

Back