Undefined Reference To `__Aeabi_Atexit@cxxabi_Arm_1.3.3'

Hitnrun

I am compiling my application which uses wxWidgets (which I compiled successfully from source) and it compiles, but when linking the executable I get this error:

/usr/local/pandora/arm-2009q3/usr/lib/libwx_baseu-2.8-arm-none-linux-gnueabi.so: undefined reference to `__aeabi_atexit@CXXABI_ARM_1.3.3'

I tried all sorts of things to no avail, does someone knows what is the problem?

Hitnrun said:
I am compiling my application which uses wxWidgets (which I compiled successfully from source) and it compiles, but when linking the executable I get this error:

/usr/local/pandora/arm-2009q3/usr/lib/libwx_baseu-2.8-arm-none-linux-gnueabi.so: undefined reference to `__aeabi_atexit@CXXABI_ARM_1.3.3'

I tried all sorts of things to no avail, does someone knows what is the problem?

I think it an issue with the pandora using an slightly older stdc++ lib then the 2009+ toolchains from CSL.
I would try the 2007q3 or include the libstdc++lib from the toolchain with your pnd

Last edited by a moderator:
The man who lives inside the processor and places things in registers has died, and his email has expired and is now bouncing. You'll need a new CPU.

Pickle said:
Hitnrun said:

I think it an issue with the pandora using an slightly older stdc++ lib then the 2009+ toolchains from CSL.
I would try the 2007q3 or include the libstdc++lib from the toolchain with your pnd

Hmm, I'm not compiling on the Pandora, this is on my cross-compile linux. Maybe I got a libstdc++ from angstrom repo that isn't compatible with this compiler? I tried the 2009q1 compiler but got the same error (and 2 more).

Hitnrun said:
Pickle said:
Hitnrun said:

Hmm, I'm not compiling on the Pandora, this is on my cross-compile linux. Maybe I got a libstdc++ from angstrom repo that isn't compatible with this compiler? I tried the 2009q1 compiler but got the same error (and 2 more).

never said anything about compiling on the pandora.
go back to the 2007 toolchain, its the only one ive never had c++ issues with

Back