Unused In Box Supercard Two Dstwo

GameKing

Still Fresh
SOLD

I am selling an unused in box SuperCard TWO DSTWO, Yes they will work with DS ,DS Lite, DSi, DSi XL, DSi LL, these are the best, they will work when others don't
$20US plus postage

GameKing said:
I am selling an unused in box SuperCard TWO DSTWO, Yes they will work with DS ,DS Lite, DSi, DSi XL, DSi LL, these are the best, they will work when others don't
$20US plus postage

Are they legal in the UK?

Last edited by a moderator:
SomeGuy99 said:
GameKing said:
$20US plus postage

Are they legal in the UK?
I think so because you can buy them in the UK

GameKing said:
$20US plus postage

Does it come with a memory card?

Nova said:
GameKing said:
$20US plus postage

Sorry no

GameKing said:
Nova said:
GameKing said:
$20US plus postage

Sorry no

You're forgiven :p. I just remembered I have a bunch of micro SD cards anyway. I am interested, but I live in the UK, so I'll have to have a think regarding shipping, etc.

Nova said:
GameKing said:
Nova said:
GameKing said:
$20US plus postage

Sorry no

You're forgiven :p . I just remembered I have a bunch of micro SD cards anyway. I am interested, but I live in the UK, so I'll have to have a think regarding shipping, etc.

If I just post the manual and card airmail to UK postage is $5 if I send the box $10

Orion4874 said:
Nova, if you don't get it I'm interested, but you get first dibs! :D

As a US'er, you feel free to go ahead! I'd just hum and hurr about it anyway.

EDIT: Oh I just noticed he's in Aus. Well, still feel free.

Orion4874 said:
How much is postage to the U.S.?
If I just post the manual and card airmail to US postage is $5 if I send the box $10

Back