Update Firmware Fix /mnt/sd Is Now /mnt/mmcsd

nubie

Recovering Jerk-A-Holic
Website
Visit site
I was in the amiga800 emulator screwing around and got into the NAND with the file browser while trying to mount montezuma's revenge.

I browsed into /mnt and found that the sd card is now called /mnt/mmcsd

If you look at some of the scripts in the beta release programs you will see that they like /mnt/sd to be the SD card.

I just wanted to let anyone who is interested know.

I screwed up /dev/mmcsd is what I saw

I was in the amiga800 emulator screwing around and got into the NAND with the file browser while trying to mount montezuma's revenge.

I browsed into /mnt and found that the sd card is now called /mnt/mmcsd

If you look at some of the scripts in the beta release programs you will see that they like /mnt/sd to be the SD card.

I just wanted to let anyone who is interested know.
shock.jpg
Aah the much fabled Amiga800, abit better than than the amiga600 but not as good as the the Amiga1200. Alas it it never saw the light of day, locked away in the brain of Jay Miner in heart of Commodore dungeons. But one day our hero Jay sneezed out the design of Amiga800 whilst eating a very peperry meal. The vapourised blue prints have been roaming the universe for nearly 20 years searching for a suitable host, until one day it settled into the firmware of a small Korean handheld. To this day the only recorded sighting of the mythical platform is yours nubie. Congratulations!

I'm bored now. and hungry...

Last edited by a moderator:
Back