Version 92a

Roland13

Still Fresh
Hi,

I am new und have a Question. I have download the version 92a and FlameBird 2.11. If i compile the prg FlameBird is hang up. If i try to run a compiled, FlameBird is hang up.
Is this a problem from FlameBird or from the fenix version 92a.
I have found a fenix devkit there is include FlameBird and all is ok, but i think its not the newest fenix version,
Can anyone help me?

Roland :huh:

Roland said:
Hi,

I am new und have a Question. I have download the version 92a and FlameBird 2.11. If i compile the prg FlameBird is hang up. If i try to run a compiled, FlameBird is hang up.
Is this a problem from FlameBird or from the fenix version 92a.
I have found a fenix devkit there is include FlameBird and all is ok, but i think its not the newest fenix version,
Can anyone help me?

Roland :huh:

This is a problem with FlameBird, or rather, the way that Fenix outputs errors changed, and Flamebird crashes because of it.

The solution is to get FlameBirdMX (the newest version), which is pretty much a rebuild/polish of FB2 at the moment. You can download it from http://fenixpack.blogspot.com/ just download the latest version of the pack and flamebirdMX (as well as Fenix 0.92a and many examples) will be yours!
Assuming you're using WinXP, you should be fine, with Windows Vista you need to do a little more to get the VisualBasic6 compatability required for FlameBird to run

Last edited by a moderator:
Back