Videogamecompany.com

daclassicgamingmaster

It Is Your Birthday.
Website
krispf3.blogspot.com
I ordered a game theory admiral (handheld) from them for what I believed to be a good price. I wasn't sure they were legit but I took the risk as it's a fairly rare handheld nowadays and I need to add it to my collection asap :p. I used a CC of course, so ill dispute the charges if it never arrives. As of now, it's looking as if I'll have to do that.

I placed the order on the 13th of august. The company claims to be in the UK and says it can take 2 weeks for US delivery.....it's been much more than that at this point.

I was basically curious to see if anyone has any experience dealing with them around here. I should have done this to begin with but I suppose I forgot ;)

From Whois.Net for videogamecompany.com:

Registrant:
Sam
2 Northfield Road
Pembrokeshire, Wales SA67 7AA
GB

Registrar: DOMAINBANK
Domain Name: VIDEOGAMECOMPANY.COM
Created on: 18-SEP-00
Expires on: 18-SEP-07
Last Updated on: 22-SEP-06

Administrative, Technical Contact:
Lee, Sam sales@consoleking.com
2 Northfield Road
Pembrokeshire, Wales SA67 7AA
GB
01834 869268
01834 860692

Email that address if you haven't already, or call the number. The UK international code is +44. If that's not an option, PM your order info and I'll call on your behalf - I'm at least on the same island :)

Edit: Looking at the site (dodgy spelling, even in the legal mumbo jumbo), and general shittiness of the design, it doesn't seem promising. I'll be home in an hour or so, which might be too late to call then, but I'll try tomorrow.

ouch that sucks... I ordered something from a camera website a few months ago and thirty days later something totally different arrived and then since i took a while to decide to send it back (was thinking about how to do it and be sure that they wouldn'nt just say it came back in bad condition or something) they said that i went over the time I had and refused to let me return it and told me to sell it on ebay (ya 512mb sd will get my $60 back on ebay) so now the credit card company forced them to let me return it and is trying to get my money back and it is taking a long time. Now i always check resellerratings.com

Back