War Games

Samba Pa Ti said:
introversion originally copied the 'war games' 'global thermo nuclearwar' game in Uplink (it was a secret mission where you had to get into the introversion game server, if i remember correctly)

i found the uplink version much more appealing (even tho it wasnt much of a game) i own defcon and uplink and i cant say im that impressed with defcon :/
I have Uplink, I want Defcon. I tried to steal 1million credits from a bank in uplink but it didn't like that, Oh no. Even though I had the untracable gateway, I bloody got traced!

Last edited by a moderator:
ketchupgun said:
liscening issues aside,
I'd love to hear that erie "Shall We play a game" from Wargames the movie upon startup!

Hey...maybe I'll make that my GP2x start up sound!
;)

sam fisher said:
When you load up the game you should play the voice from wargames! "Would you like to play a game?"
Jesus, sam.

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm really excited by this prospect! Well done, Mac!

Defcon is truly superb...just so cold. Just so chilling!

This sounds like a great idea.

I like the second voice my self. Its a bit hard to understand the first one.

Perhaps you could have some really low music in the background on the menu and during the game, with retro style video game sounds when you click and option etc.

The graphics you have shown so far on how the game may look, I really like the simplicity of them, the simple circles representing each side.

It looks great so far.

Michael

Back