Wasted time

WizardStan

Mega GP Mania
I just realized I spend way too much time on this (and other) forum, time I should have spent working. I'm taking an internet vacation. See y'all in a week, maybe more Pandoras'll be shipped by then :)

Take care, Stan! Have fun and be productive, or something like that. :p

took you this long to realize this? glad youre one of the lucky ones that can get away from it for a week. happy for you

I have no skills and no life. So nothing to go away to do, sad I know. Have fun Mr. Wizard.

Last edited by a moderator:
glad to have you back, hopefully you took care of whatever it was you needed to do(whatever the wife needed you to do) and no youre back for our enjoyment

Office work, mostly, and actually making some progress on some of my Pandora projects ;)

I also made a wicked cool fort in Minecraft! And a giant creeper made entirely out of grown trees! And a water rapids ride! And several automatic monster traps! Dear lord... help me...

Office work, mostly, and actually making some progress on some of my Pandora projects ;)

I also made a wicked cool fort in Minecraft! And a giant creeper made entirely out of grown trees! And a water rapids ride! And several automatic monster traps! Dear lord... help me...

Dear boy,

The only time you should waste is on the fairer sex, who ever they are.

Yours,

Craig

Back