What Is The Retail Bob Going To Be?

J201605

Website
google.com
Is the retail cased BOB just going to be the dev board with a plastic enclosure, or is it going to be smaller, have different features, be portable etc.?

Only a handful of people know for sure ... and they've been obscure in offering any updates about its status.

I say it's not going to happen ... mainly because I'm very much looking forward to it :(

TelcoLou posted on Oct 25 2006 at 09:38 PM said:
Only a handful of people know for sure ... and they've been obscure in offering any updates about its status.

I say it's not going to happen ... mainly because I'm very much looking forward to it :(
I know, what the fuck is so hard in letting the people know what's coming next?

- Alex

Last edited by a moderator:
I too crave this. I sometimes masturbate to the sheer thought alone of having a break out box in an enclosure for my gp2x. I just hope it come to fruition soon, I'm getting rather antsy.

craigix said:
The boxed version is coming before christmas.

just saw that, thats exactly 2 months, i dont understand how they couldn't have any details

Jackd posted on Oct 25 2006 at 10:36 PM said:
craigix said:
The boxed version is coming before christmas.

just saw that, thats exactly 2 months, i dont understand how they couldn't have any details

That's prolly for Payback :p

Purist posted on Oct 25 2006 at 10:57 PM said:
How about this: buy the developers BoB and put it in a cardboard box.

Lol

I'll answer this seriously;

Many folks (like myself) are dangerous around a soldering iron/circuit boards. I botched my original Jap. Fuscia GBA installing an AfterBurner :(

I'd like a truly true plug & play docking station that's ready to use, and I'm willing to pay for it.

</serious>

Heh, reminds me of "teh box" PC mod :D

yes well i suppose thats not so hard to do when people like me check this forum 20 times a day eager for news. This device has spoiled me, when I only had commercial systems a game that interested me would come out once every few months, now I am used to weekly releases and go crazy when I have to wait for anything. Now I understand why I wasn't supposed to feed the ducks.

TelcoLou posted on Oct 25 2006 at 10:15 PM said:

Lol

Many folks (like myself) are dangerous around a soldering iron/circuit boards. I botched my original Jap. Fuscia GBA installing an AfterBurner :(

I'd like a truly true plug & play docking station that's ready to use, and I'm willing to pay for it.

</serious>

DUDE! I did that mod once, I didn't even know there was a page about one!

jmetal88 posted on Oct 25 2006 at 09:47 PM said:
TelcoLou posted on Oct 25 2006 at 10:15 PM said:

Lol

</serious>

DUDE! I did that mod once, I didn't even know there was a page about one!

VERY VERY TEMPTING TO DO!!!

Hmmm, found a mobo and a disk drive, almost there!

Back