What The Fudge!

I think from reading it, he has already sold it, But he thought because he has already paid to put it up then he might as well foook around with it and put it at $500,000 for Shits and Giggles...

Someone bid on it then Ebay will charge him something silly like $1,000 or $2,000 (or more dont know) for selling it.... unless he files a non paying bidder thing then he will get his money back :D

Anyone who was to bid on that must first provide ebay with a valid credit card number to ensure they are serious - ebay will then chase up the person to get the money, as the auction is over $15,000.

Also, if the item doesn't sell, then the seller will be charged $104.80 because it's a reserve price auction (see Ebay fees).

So, unless he retracts the auction pretty quickly, then he's going to be charged for his "fun" ebay listing.

Squidge posted on Jul 25 2004 at 07:05 PM said:
Anyone who was to bid on that must first provide ebay with a valid credit card number to ensure they are serious - ebay will then chase up the person to get the money, as the auction is over $15,000.

Also, if the item doesn't sell, then the seller will be charged $104.80 because it's a reserve price auction (see Ebay fees).

So, unless he retracts the auction pretty quickly, then he's going to be charged for his "fun" ebay listing.
You don't have to; I didn't. I just gave an ISP email.

Last edited by a moderator:
Squidge posted on Jul 25 2004 at 06:05 PM said:
hehe.. It will be funny as fook if they dont :D

Last edited by a moderator:
Back