What was that website

Knuckles500

Still Fresh
It was a website with legal movies already encoded for the gp32. Do you know what the link is? I forgot.

http://www.gp32-divx.com/ looks like a good place, but are they already encoded and ready for use on GP Cinema?

SHIT! I cant shut down my fire wall so I cant download these. I need more websites.

WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA! No fair these movies look so good, but I cant shut down my fire wall. If I do, a worm tries to shut me down ><

Okay, now they are just not downloading, and I made sure I shut down my firewall. No sign of thw worm... hmmmm...

If you patch your windows install the worm will not effect your machine. Also why is your firewall stopping you downloading the movies, TCP port 80 should be all you require to open, and you need that for Internet access anyway!!

Rock On

Shit, and I wanted the already encoded Simpsons Episodes :angry: Oh well let me try encoding them. While i'm at it, are there anymore websites?

I already have the movies on tape :p So it isnt wrong. They aren't starting on EDonkey, and I shut down my firewall :angry:

Knuckles500 posted on Oct 12 2003 at 09:14 PM said:
I already have the movies on tape :p So it isnt wrong. They aren't starting on EDonkey, and I shut down my firewall :angry:
They will do if you leave it for a while. plus i think it depends what ur d/l. The matrix reloaded seems a popular one.

Last edited by a moderator:
Yeah, I left my computer on for 4 days to get The Matrix Reloaded. It might take up to a week for the less popular ones though.

Back