What''s My Gp32 Worth Now If Anything?

smerko

Still Fresh
Hi,

Just curious as to what I should expect to get for my GP32?

gp32_console GP32 FLU running GPBioS (currently booting Slubman firmware).
128MB Memory card
GP32 USB Cable
USB Memory Card Reader

Boxed with manual.

Great condition - only flaw is the usual cracking of the clip on the battery cover.

Feel Free To Make Me An Offer.

If I can't sell it here then it's going to the car boot sale or eBay but would rather it went to someone who knows what it is!

Thanks in advance :)

EDIT: just found the original advert for it www.gp32x.de/board/index.php?showtopic=27009&hl=

Last edited by a moderator:
128MB SMC cards were worth a fair bit the last time I checked, it might be worth as much as the GP32 itself :)

Depends on the condition of the stick as well. It tends to wear a bit and get loose. How is it?
I think the GP32 NLUs and FLUs are great for outside use. Nothing else works as well (I haven't seen the Wiz yet, I've heard that's pretty good too).

The direction stick on the front? Seems fine, at least it does not sag to any side and springs straight back to centre when you flick it any direction. Havent seen another to compare but I'd say its fine.

hmm , i dont know... i want a first model with no light, but maybe for a flu, i will take it, make me a offer, i dont know how much you want, and i dont know how much i want to pay for it.

email: renejr902@hotmail.com

i can pay with paypal

Back