When Can We Expect The Last 200 Pandoras To Start Shipping?

I ask this because I really need to upgrade my shipment method from Air Mail to UPS before they start shipping. I'm South America for crying out loud! I don't want to see 300+ USD tramped by a donkey on a mountain trail on their way here*, I need a tracking number.

*This is an exaggerated picture to convey my impression that the Chilean post office is highly unreliable.

differentSmoke said:
I ask this because I really need to upgrade my shipment method from Air Mail to UPS before they start shipping. I'm South America for crying out loud! I don't want to see 300+ USD tramped by a donkey on a mountain trail on their way here*, I need a tracking number.

*This is an exaggerated picture to convey my impression that the Chilean post office is highly unreliable.

UPS will ride that donkey all the way out to your house just so they can slap a ticket on your door that says "SORRY WE MISSED YOU".

Last edited by a moderator:
VRAndy said:
differentSmoke said:

UPS will ride that donkey all the way out to your house just so they can slap a ticket on your door that says "SORRY WE MISSED YOU".

Your nearest depot is: VENEZUELA CENTRAL please collect your parcel within 8 hours or it will be returned to sender.

Last edited by a moderator:
I upgraded to UPS last week. Very easy, just emailed openpandorasales, they sent a google checkout request.

As for when... I think you've got some time. You can probably wait until at least you see that the rest of the cases have arrived.

Back