Wifi stopped working

Hoodoo

I got my pandora today, and played with it for a while. Wifi was working. I forgot my user password, so I decided to reflash the device. After reflashing to hotfix5 it stopped working.

When I toggle wifi (I've found the script) the command output does not return any errors. dmesg | tail shows module being loaded/unloaded, the only error it shows at the same time is

Code:
error -110 whilst initializing SDIO card

The LED does not light up and the connection manager says 'no network devices available', ifconfig/iwconfig/iwlist would only show loopback interface.

Does it mean that wifi got screwed while reflashing? Is there any way to detect if the chip is alive, with something like lspci? Any ideas how this can be fixed? I tried hotfix 6a4 as well, no good.

Try to go to the menu, system and "toggle wifi", wait ten second to see?

And if it still doesn't work, download, http://notaz.gp2x.de/misc/pnd/wl1251-modules_1.0-r24.5_omap3-pandora.ipk, put it on your SD card and run it in a terminal with:

sudo opkg install --force-reinstall the/way/to/your/module/wl1251-modules_1.0-r24.5_omap3-pandora.ipk

It will install a new wifi driver

The same with the menu. I mentioned the script just to say it would print nothing of interest to terminal.

Tried the package, for 6a4 it's actually a downgrade, but it doesn't matter because it did not work anyway.

Still, thanks for trying.

Back