Wii Controller Idea Stolen From Sega

ps3controlleryeah1ha.jpg

daclassicgamingmaster posted on May 26 2006 at 03:56 PM said:
Wow at that image of sony "stealing" the controller has been out there since before the freakin system even was reveiled to the public ;)

yeah maybe but it's still funny.

Last edited by a moderator:
i don't like the black. looks good yes, but smudges up waaay to easy, biggest problem with my PSP, i have to clean it everytime i use it because i don't want it to be all smudgy.

Angel posted on May 26 2006 at 10:30 PM said:
i don't like the black. looks good yes, but smudges up waaay to easy, biggest problem with my PSP, i have to clean it everytime i use it because i don't want it to be all smudgy.

Ya, but that's the mirror finish. Mat-black might be nice...

Jarska333 posted on May 26 2006 at 03:43 PM said:

ya if they offered the wii controller in matt black i'd buy that color over boring white.

Jarska333 posted on May 26 2006 at 02:43 PM said:

matte
I'm the resident pedant.

Nintendo has yet to finalize the colors at launch, but my bets are Black, White, and anorher color.

nickspoon posted on May 28 2006 at 07:09 AM said:
You'll probably get controllers in all sorts of colours because of third party hardware makers.
I forgot about those. I still like the nice colors the offical controllers had. I got this orange GC controller from the NWS and its really cool. Anway...

I hope they make a yellow one called piss yellow. So that we can all have yellow wii. lol.

Fishbong posted on May 28 2006 at 02:09 PM said:
I bet the first 3rd party wiimotes will be horrible due to the companies getting the motiontracking wrong.
I completely agree.

Fishbong posted on May 28 2006 at 08:09 PM said:
I bet the first 3rd party wiimotes will be horrible due to the companies getting the motiontracking wrong.

I don't think there will be any 3rd party Wii controllers.

Back