GP2X Wiki Question

LordDavon

I am going to release the latest version in a day (or two, or three) and would like to place the instructions, FAQ, download link, etc... on the Wiki. I setup a new account today, but am not sure where something like that should be placed. I looked around for instructions, but most were very simple "do-this dont-do-that" style instructions.

Is placing this information on the Wiki myself the proper procedure? Where can I get some help in doing this?

David

LordDavon posted on Dec 11 2005 at 11:57 PM said:
I am going to release the latest version in a day (or two, or three) and would like to place the instructions, FAQ, download link, etc... on the Wiki. I setup a new account today, but am not sure where something like that should be placed. I looked around for instructions, but most were very simple "do-this dont-do-that" style instructions.

Is placing this information on the Wiki myself the proper procedure? Where can I get some help in doing this?

David

Try to PM No_Skill, he seems to be the chief maintainer there . . . :)

Last edited by a moderator:
LordDavon posted on Dec 12 2005 at 03:57 AM said:

David

Yeah, go for it. I would offer devs exclusive access to pages for their own projects but I don't think that's possible, I'll have another look at the documentation though. Just create a page like any other, as long as it's gp2x related that's okay.

snaff posted on Dec 12 2005 at 07:15 AM said:
I am going to release the latest version in a day (or two, or three) and would like to place the instructions, FAQ, download link, etc... on the Wiki.  I setup a new account today, but am not sure where something like that should be placed.  I looked around for instructions, but most were very simple "do-this dont-do-that" style instructions.

Is placing this information on the Wiki myself the proper procedure?  Where can I get some help in doing this?

David

Yeah, go for it. I would offer devs exclusive access to pages for their own projects but I don't think that's possible, I'll have another look at the documentation though. Just create a page like any other, as long as it's gp2x related that's okay.

Okay... how do I add a page? I am looking, but can't find add. I can see it in discussions, but not in pages.

David

snaff posted on Dec 12 2005 at 07:15 AM said:
I am going to release the latest version in a day (or two, or three) and would like to place the instructions, FAQ, download link, etc... on the Wiki.  I setup a new account today, but am not sure where something like that should be placed.  I looked around for instructions, but most were very simple "do-this dont-do-that" style instructions.

Is placing this information on the Wiki myself the proper procedure?  Where can I get some help in doing this?

David

You can "Protect" pages if you're admin, so nobody can edit them.

Back