Will Liar: Redemption work on the Pandora?

Emnasut

Has anyone tried if the Wiz game Liar: Redemption (EDs store) works via Ginge on the Pandora? It looks like a nice game.

Now that FunGP is down for a while:

Is there a chance, that they will remove their DRM?

Propis didn't even work on my Caanoo with my original Caanoo-card because of this nonsense.

Last edited by a moderator:
Now that FunGP is down for a while:

Is there a chance, that they will remove their DRM?

Vfd19.jpg

Actually, they want to remove DRM because the latest SD-Cards I got with the Caanoos all had non-working games.

I also asked if I could get the sourcecode of all their games and get the license for them.

My contact wanted to forward it... though I don't know if it'll ever work out.

I can confirm that it doesnt work. I tried it on my Pandora :(

Which is strange though, because I bought Payback (download version) to run on Ginge on my Wiz, but that didnt work because of DRM... but Payback works fine on the Pandora... so any hope for Redemtion?

Actually, they want to remove DRM because the latest SD-Cards I got with the Caanoos all had non-working games.

I also asked if I could get the sourcecode of all their games and get the license for them.

Well, I guess that it never worked out. :/

BTW: Does anyone know where to find a walkthrough for Liar: Redemption?

I'm stuck in this shipwreck cave and want to know if this is a bug.

Last edited by a moderator:

So I guess, it didn't work out? :(

Back