Win Some Free Stuff From Me

Huxley

Gamera, King of Monsters
Website
www.animeboredom.co.uk
I didn't really want to pimp my site on here, but this if free stuff we're talking about! And we're always low on turn-out for these things so you should stand a pretty good chance of winning.

I mean, our last competition didn't even recieve five entries and now we've got six DVDs to give away! Madness. Anyway, I guess we shouldn't look a gifthorse in the mouth (it's not strictly me who's giving this stuff away, they're promos from the publishers), so here it is...

sleevethumbnail_1929.jpg

Once again Manga Entertainment in there unceasing promotion of all things Ghost In The Shell have given us 3 copies of Ghost In The Shell: Stand Alone Complex Official Log 1 as prizes for you lucky folk!

This limited edition set includes a book and DVD packed with background information on the history of Ghost In The Shell, the characters, and the production teams behind the critically acclaimed TV series Stand Alone Complex. With only 1000 of these log books being made it's time to take advantage of our generosity.

To get your hands on one of these copies all you need to do is send an email to otaku_kei@blueyonder.co.uk, with Log Book Comp in the subject line as well as your name and address. The competition will be closing 10/11/05 so all entries need to be in by then!

For everyone else though the Official Log will be on retail from 14/11/05 for a rrp of £29.99!

Good Luck everyone!

And...

sleevethumbnail_1946.jpg

OK then people this is the big one!

Manga Entertainment continue to promote their flagship title Ghost In The Shell: Stand Alone Complex, and have offered us 1 copy of this limited tin which includes the final volume of GITS: SAC a T-shirt and Tachikoma ID card! And five lucky runners up will get the opportunity to win a copy the regular edition Volume 7!

Once again all you need to do is send through an e-mail to otaku_kei@blueyonder.co.uk with GITS: SAC Tin in the subject line and your name and address. All entries must be recieved by 13/11/05!

For those of you who will still want to pick this up it is a retail exclusive to Play.com and goes on sale on the 14/11/05!

Good Luck everyone!

So, yeah. Just email otaku_kei and that's about it. We're running a couple more competitions over at http://www.homemademech.com/forum/viewforum.php?f=21 but those require a whole load more effort, so don't feel obliged or anything. :p

Don't worry, we're not gonna sell your personal details to advertising agencies or anything like that. If you're lucky you'll get a free DVD or book, but that's about it ;)

anime....pssh...I stopped watching that after the last episode of Excel Saga made be pissed off...

Yeah, like Jarska said GitS: SAC is really very good. Nothing like Excel Saga at all.

Hoorah I won a log book!

I'm quite astounded, never really won anything before.

Congrats! The winners were Tim Hugall from Dorset, David Graham from Stafford and Andy from Liverpool. Not sure if anyone else here won, but I'm glad someone did :)

daclassicgamingmaster: the log book compo is over, but we should be picking the winners for the DVD's soon.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hoorah I won a log book!

Congrats! The winners were Tim Hugall from Dorset, David Graham from Stafford and Andy from Liverpool. Not sure if anyone else here won, but I'm glad someone did :)

daclassicgamingmaster: the log book compo is over, but we should be picking the winners for the DVD's soon.

Because I've won a log book does that mean I'm now excluded from the DVD compo?, not that I mind but I've been quite lucky this week I wanna go for the streak.

Hoorah I won a log book!

Because I've won a log book does that mean I'm now excluded from the DVD compo?, not that I mind but I've been quite lucky this week I wanna go for the streak.
greedy mofo <_< :p

Nah, you've got every chance of winning if you entered. But I'm not too sure who the winners are yet because I'm not picking them out of the 'hat'. Stay tuned.

Goshdarnit! I didnt win.

Oh well, tell us when there is another one eh hux?

Back