Wind-Ups

I've downloaded the GPPK file, but it says it is a 'Binary' I can't check the file as I am at work on a PC. but is a binary executable in OSX or do I need to use it in a certain way? Is binary another name for Beta? I suppose this is a general knowledge sort of question really...

Sorry about this, I'm feeling dumber with every post!

®

Cheers, I'll give it a go when I get back home.

Once I have it 'unpacked' what will I find and where should it all go?

The end is in sight, I promise!

®

Nope, if I use it in OSX, it behaves like a text file and shows a load of code.

Is it a command line thing for the Terminal?

Can anyone post, email or link to the unpacked files & explain where to install them so I can skip the FKP part altogether?

®

.bin file? boot into OS9 *your a mac suer, you should know how* and use it in there, still testfile, get Alladin unpackr *forgot name* and then use the .bin file
the extraced files, Windups folder goes in gpmm

Nope, if I use it in OSX, it behaves like a text file and shows a load of code.

Is it a command line thing for the Terminal?

Can anyone post, email or link to the unpacked files & explain where to install them so I can skip the FKP part altogether?

®
There is an fpk extractor ( http://www.gp32spain.com/files/utilidades/...tractor_v11.rar ), but mac guys can't run it can they..?
anyway, if the guy who is running gp32 world reading this, please use the extractor and put the wind-ups folder on your site to download, it would save many people alot of time.

p.s if there's one thing you DON'T need for windups from mfw, it's the fxe, so you can delete it.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi

Thanks for the help guys, I've got it sorted now!

used GP Extractor to unpack the FPK file in Windows XP (in virtual PC on my Mac) and then just copied the files over to the GP32 SMC. I deleted the FXE as you said and the other stuff I didn't need, and now I have Windups when I switch on the GP32, with all the icons there as I left them!

Definately agree with GGfire, if those files were online with some instructions, that would have really helped me out!

Cheers again, now I have to figure out how to draw my own icons!

®

Back