Caanoo / WIZ Wiz As Mac/pc Gamepad

chickendung for future reference if you think the idea may not be approved by dev's , give them a donation to their paypal account , for the right price they will make the wiz flush a toilet for you if you want to .

jacksterson posted on May 19 2009 at 07:43 AM said:
WarmFluffyUK posted on May 18 2009 at 11:34 PM said:
It's just as stupid as using a PDA with Infra red as a TV remote control, doable but never practical :D
Maybe not practical, but it DOES open the door for more interesting ideas. Such as unlocking content or adding extra features or gameplay options in a computer game designed with the wiz in mind. Much like the psp interacts with the ps3 and the ds to the wii.
If someone were to look into this, I'm sure more applications could be used, and maybe even vast firmware improvements could be made this way. ;)

I think you missed the point of my post, what I was trying to say is it's just as daft, but probably fun to do none the less.

Last edited by a moderator:
WarmFluffyUK posted on May 19 2009 at 05:39 AM) [quote="jacksterson posted on May 19 2009 at 07:43 AM said:
WarmFluffyUK posted on May 18 2009 at 11:34 PM said:
It's just as stupid as using a PDA with Infra red as a TV remote control, doable but never practical :D
Maybe not practical, but it DOES open the door for more interesting ideas. Such as unlocking content or adding extra features or gameplay options in a computer game designed with the wiz in mind. Much like the psp interacts with the ps3 and the ds to the wii.
If someone were to look into this, I'm sure more applications could be used, and maybe even vast firmware improvements could be made this way. ;"]

I think you missed the point of my post, what I was trying to say is it's just as daft, but probably fun to do none the less.[/quote]Still, I think i came up with some nifty ideas. :)

ninjawiz2x posted on May 19 2009 at 01:34 PM said:
chickendung for future reference if you think the idea may not be approved by dev's , give them a donation to their paypal account , for the right price they will make the wiz flush a toilet for you if you want to .
*pulls out his wallet* :rolleyes:

ninjawiz2x posted on May 19 2009 at 06:34 AM said:
That's what I want in the end. How much to flush a toilet with the thing? B)

Thanks for all the response, everyone.

Back