Wonder Boy In Monster Land (wbml) - Mame

mikejk

Still Fresh
I haven't been able to get Wonder Boy in Monster Land to work on my gp2x f100. Using romcenter with the mame 0.034 dat files, or the clrmame_roms.dat file that comes with mame gp2x, keeps telling me I'm missing prom1.bin (crc bad2bda1). I've found multiple versions of wbml as well as the clone versions, but nothing contains this file. Is this a file that would be contained in some other game? Or is there something else I'm doing wrong here? Has anyone else gotten this game to work on ther gp2x? Thanks.

Last edited by a moderator:
'mikejk' said:
I haven't been able to get Wonder Boy in Monster Land to work on my gp2x f100. Using romcenter with the mame 0.034 dat files, or the clrmame_roms.dat file that comes with mame gp2x, keeps telling me I'm missing prom1.bin (crc bad2bda1). I've found multiple versions of wbml as well as the clone versions, but nothing contains this file. Is this a file that would be contained in some other game? Or is there something else I'm doing wrong here? Has anyone else gotten this game to work on ther gp2x? Thanks.
You probably should be using MAME4ALL instead of GP2X MAME. WBML works perfectly on this version. Remember that MAME4ALL is based on 0.37b5 so the ROM names may have changed since 0.34.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back