Wtb: Gp32 Blu Or Blu+

___

Advanced Member
I am now trying to get a gp32 blu or blu+ to complete my collection of gp and gph consoles. I never had one and am sad that I missed out on the fun. One of my friends in hannover has an nlu but he doesn't use it and also doesn't want to sell it. So, if anyone wants to sell his/hers...

I don't know how much you'd want for it, I would gladly offer around 70 euros but I am sure that something else could be worked out. I am also looking for extras like an original pouch and packaging etc. So that might probably raise the price.

I have no idea if that price is rational though. I have seen them go away on ebay for that price and I have just today looked at an ebay offer of a gp32 blu for 300 euros. which is insane.

I have loved all of my gp32's, I gave my FLU to my son, and my BLU to friend when I bought my 2x. I would recommend that you get a BLU + if you want to play atari lynx games.

Either of the BLU's are great though, good luck in your hunt :)

never mind... I just ordered a new and boxed one from gbax!!! MADNESS I TELL YOU, MADNESS!

Be careful, bringing back the dead always has unexpected consequences ;)

Ah no way... I heard it's really safe. I read this book called necronomicon32 and there was a bunch of spells in it. Tried a few but they didn't really seem to work. Well I didn't read the rest of the book but I think I should be okay... it was all boring health warning stuff anyway. I will go into the basement now to get a beer. Too bad the lights don't work down there. My landlord mumbled something about an ancient celtic tomb or something, maybe I will find something interesting. Well don't go looking for me, I like to lie down and rest a bit in dark and mildewy places from time to time after having a beer. I will leave my shotgun in my room as I never use it anyway. I wonder where my roommates are, haven't seen them in a while. I think one of them went into the basement aswell earlier today. I will approach him absolutely careless and unsuspecting when I see him however. Cheers!

Back