Wtb Sony Pro Duo Mark 2 Memory Stick From 1Gb To 32Gb

R.B

sad.gif
I am after some SONY pro duo Mark 2 memory stick from 1GB to 32GB but must be genuine, I bought 3 in the last 3 days from reputable retailers ALL FAKE

Please let me know what size and how much

Thank You

Last edited by a moderator:
even gbatemp was smart enough to ban this guy from their marketplace....whats wrong with us?

DaMummy said:
even gbatemp was smart enough to ban this guy from their marketplace....whats wrong with us?

Why?

DaMummy said:

gp32x.de are way too lenient, imho. I say, RedBaron be banned from gp32x.de entirely!!!

EDIT: IP banned.

I've got an 8GB mark 2 ms pro duo I can sell you for $20 (not including shipping... I've no idea what shipping is to Australia at the moment, but I will find out.)

I've tested it, and it's working great.

Com64 said:
I've got an 8GB mark 2 ms pro duo I can sell you for $20 (not including shipping... I've no idea what shipping is to Australia at the moment, but I will find out.)

Sorry but I am only after SONY brand ones

R.B said:
Com64 said:

Sorry but I am only after SONY brand ones
Only Sony brand? Okay, then; your choice.

I dont need one now I am going to buy a Caanoo instead much easer to get memory cards and cheaper

Back