Xd To Smartmedia Card Adapter

JRyouK

Still Fresh
i just saw this at my local computer store

does anyone know/own it? can we use it on gp? if so then we can exceed the 128mb limit?

go to google

JRyouK

Vimacs posted on Sep 9 2004 at 06:06 PM said:
wow gp32spain have 1year old news on the frontpage!

Hey almost all the gp32x news are from gp32spain!

Please, don't just flame because the Virgin mail bombing thread.

Last edited by a moderator:
tat wasnt a flame :)
its just that its very old news and its on the forntpae, would have sayd the same @ gp32x

Vimacs posted on Sep 9 2004 at 06:06 PM said:
wow gp32spain have 1year old news on the frontpage!
Vimacs is right. ;)

mr twit : With compact flash to smc adapter, you can use a 512 MO card for example, it wors nearly perfectly (some bugs sometimes reading over 128 MO).
Shikijo from GP32news have it and told me it works well. ;)

xSlipKoRnx posted on Sep 9 2004 at 07:31 PM said:
Mmmm..No it doesn't, some does, but most of it comes from Devs posting here or someone on IRC telling EvilDragon.

finty101 posted on Sep 9 2004 at 08:57 PM said:
xSlipKoRnx posted on Sep 9 2004 at 07:31 PM said:
Mmmm..No it doesn't, some does, but most of it comes from Devs posting here or someone on IRC telling EvilDragon.
In my experience news on gp32x comes from devs posting here, which then gets picked up by gp32spain (one of the best news sites around, just a pity I can't speak a word of spanish), which then gets picked up by pdroms, which might get picked up by gp32x :(. The news forum here is even moderated now, but still news stories don't make it onto the front page for several days.

woogal posted on Sep 9 2004 at 11:45 PM said:
In my experience news on gp32x comes from devs posting here, which then gets picked up by gp32spain (one of the best news sites around, just a pity I can't speak a word of spanish), which then gets picked up by pdroms, which might get picked up by gp32x :(. The news forum here is even moderated now, but still news stories don't make it onto the front page for several days.

He, remember that I told you about a month ago that I don't have much time to post news atm?
That's why GPSpain is often FASTER, but I get most news directly from the sites.

And gp32x doesn't pickup news from pdroms... I do most of the newsposts for the GP32 at PDRoms atm (as Kojote doesn't have that much time either atm... but sometimes he posts some GP32 news faster than me), so the GP32 posts at PDRoms and GP32x are most often at the same time ;)

Last edited:
EvilDragon posted on Sep 9 2004 at 11:40 PM said:
He, remember that I told you about a month ago that I don't have much time to post news atm?
And yet you still put in as much effort as you can and manage to post 99% of all news on this site :). Come on other news posting people, don't leave it all for EvilDragon to do (virtually) on his own.

Well I know that the front page is sometimes slow, but if you are at all active in the forums you get 80 - 90% of the news first, as most Developers post here.

Back