GP32 Yeti3d Gp32 Question?

bmnb123

Still Fresh
:eek: Hi

I have got the OneThirty8 version tools. I have been able to create textures with no problems. When I try to make sprites using makeSpritesCfile tool I followed this instructions.

BMPConvert.exe isn't very sexy. It doesn't create the whole "sprites.c" file, but only figures out the proper values for a sprite array for use with the Yeti engine. It doesn't even create proper C code, so be aware of this. Instead, what it does is create a *.sprite file (really just a text file, but with a different extention to differentiate it.) After running BMPConvert, you'll need to use makeSpritesCfile.exe to assemble 4 *.sprite files into a sprites.c file.

But the problem is that BMPConvert. Does not create *.sprite files. But the makeSpritesCfile does require you to input *.sprite files.

Does anyone have any idea what I am doing wrong?

Thank you for your time!

Jason

bmnb123 posted on Oct 31 2005 at 04:34 AM said:
:eek: Hi

I have got the OneThirty8 version tools. I have been able to create textures with no problems. When I try to make sprites using makeSpritesCfile tool I followed this instructions.

BMPConvert.exe isn't very sexy. It doesn't create the whole "sprites.c" file, but only figures out the proper values for a sprite array for use with the Yeti engine. It doesn't even create proper C code, so be aware of this. Instead, what it does is create a *.sprite file (really just a text file, but with a different extention to differentiate it.) After running BMPConvert, you'll need to use makeSpritesCfile.exe to assemble 4 *.sprite files into a sprites.c file.

But the problem is that BMPConvert. Does not create *.sprite files. But the makeSpritesCfile does require you to input *.sprite files.

Does anyone have any idea what I am doing wrong?

Thank you for your time!

Jason

I forgot the website for the nethirty8 version of yeti3d and his tool I was talking about is. http://storm-studios.net/onethirty8/Yetistuff.html

Last edited by a moderator:
Back