--------------------
EDIT: NEW PRICE

Special discount only for GP32X members
300€ instead of 330€

Hello all,
Im selling my C1000 which was barely used
no dead pixels or problems like that
I dont think I will ever be able to use linux correctly
This is a wonderful piece of hardware but almost useless for me as my main use is japanese translator.

it comes with everything from the original package (stylus, cable, world ACDC adapter, docs in jap), 3 screen protectors (1 was installed on the 1st day to avoid scrathes), the metal stylus, a leather case and the USB host cable.

Cacko 1.23 is installed (an alternative, optimized distribution, with full compatibility with the original

Im in France and I can send it everywhere
I dont know how much will the shipping be

Im asking 300€€ for everything

Payment can be made with paypal or by cash (if euros)

see you :lol:

I you are willing to negociate then do it in a proper way
else just don't post
This is the price it costed to me, and because I almost never used it I think it is correct to sell it that price
BTW: are you sure you will have everything for less?

Well, with the leather case it might be more than 350€.

Actually i´m not interested in getting one anymore, i visited two zaurus forums and it looks way too complicated, its all different ROM versions and scripts and so on. Plus the software support seems to be lacking.

Im selling mine because I dont understand linux at all
With the GP2X linux is easy but on the zaurus some skills are needed
software are correct I think
updates released quite often
rom too

Let me know how the sale goes. I still want to support the Zaurus. I have a new OpenTTD for it. I also have DOSBox working well on it. I'd like to get gpSP going too. Then after that the MVS/CPS1/CPS2 should be easily adapted from the GP2X. This is a VERY niche handheld with a large linux-only type userbase. If you like the technical side of handhelds and are handy with Linux, this handheld is amazing!

It runs mplayer (a very popular movie player) at full speed at 640x480 and has a very nice clamshell screen. It also has a good audio player, and has both SD and CF support.

I have psx4all on it but it's still lacking from the sounds of it. :( ...Lets hope Unai and Chui have some good news coming.

Looks nice but for gaming the "controls" don't look too hot. The 640 x 480 screen is nice though. I wish the GP2X had that. Old games could be shown and even 2:1 (no ugly fractional scaling like PSP) and PC games that were VGA could run native like open TTD.

Come on GPH give us a GP3X with a d-pad and 640 x 480.

If I wasn't dead broke I'd want one. :p

And what's this with the DPad people keep asking for? Sorry for taking it further OT, it's just that I never understood why people prefer the DPad to, say, an analogue joystick. Since when is less precision a good thing?

TKF15H posted on Dec 30 2006 at 03:37 AM said:

And what's this with the DPad people keep asking for? Sorry for taking it further OT, it's just that I never understood why people prefer the DPad to, say, an analogue joystick. Since when is less precision a good thing?

It is a good thing when you are playing an emulator which was made for a digital pad and not an analog. In that case it is MORE precise and an analog is very sloppy giving large dead zones and directional errors.

Last edited by a moderator:
DaveC posted on Dec 29 2006 at 07:47 PM said:
TKF15H posted on Dec 30 2006 at 03:37 AM said:

It is a good thing when you are playing an emulator which was made for a digital pad and not an analog. In that case it is MORE precise and an analog is very sloppy giving large dead zones and directional errors.

Dpad and Analog combo is a neccesity for the gp3x. Dpad is best for emulating genesis snes etc. but the next generation will hopefully have the technollagy to emulate fullspeed psx and in that case you would want an analog. I still think dpad/analog 4 buttons 2 triggers touch screen 640x480 3.5" screen 400mhz+ proccesor 3d/2d graphics proccesor.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back