0.6.5 Info

Pirotic posted on May 8 2004 at 12:29 PM said:
Tobriand posted on May 8 2004 at 07:05 AM said:
Heya; just thought of something I wouldn't mind having available in a future version if possible (though I doubt 0.65). Any chance of adding an (optional) ability for a character to jump? Mainly because it could be fairly useful in doing stealth sections (which I think I fully intend to in my first one; I've got a story ready for it already :D).

Basically, I imagine it'd mean making the character move in an arc, and setting them to not collide with hotspots for the duration or some such. It'd be annoying for extra anims, but great for avoiding traps and such. Note, I'm not talking about jumping where you could jump *onto* something, since I doubt that'd work with the engine...
Jumping is a possiblity, but it'd mean a whole new animation set - unless you want a zelda jump where it just uses a frame from the walking animation where the legs are apart, lol.
Yes, but when walking, there is a shadow undernearth zelda. On the game, when he uses the grapple thingy, the shadow dissapears. therefore you would need another spritsheet

Last edited by a moderator:
Back