1 year and 3000 members!!!

It's a shame that this community isn't anything like it should be.

Just compare this place to XDA-Developers, OpenPandora forums is a cesspit.

The majority of the users don't know anything about tech or emulation and I've seen Pinoys with better English skills.

So please, tell me how this forum is good. How is this the most 'awesome' community that you've ever come across?

--

Edit: http://boards.openpa...9-n1nj4ofshr3d/

This is your latest user, I can already tell he's going to fit right in here with your other 'quality' members.
Thats harsh m8,if you dont like it why are you here? get a life.

Last edited by a moderator:
I still gotta clean the ichor stains off my greaves, but somebody said a radical troll needs vanquishing? How much gold will I receive, and how much experience for this adventure?

You will receive half a groat, with enough experience to level up in about 20 years :D

One year? I still have only half the posts I had on the other forum. Need...to....post...........more......

and more.....

Given that these are now the only forums I participate in with any sort of frequency, I don't have much perspective; but it's a good community when it's good. It's also subject to quite a lot of trolling, which is a shame.

I imagine the iControlPad has been the reason for much of its recent growth, which is a good way to get the Pandora word out to the masses... this would be beneficial if they had any to sell :D

Keep up the good work, those of you who do it! And don't feed the trolls, they're on a strictly controlled diet and external food sources can be harmful.

Don't feed the trolls!

How about if I feed on them instead?
Right on man, I got some good spicy BBQ sauce at the store today (you know it is good when you see a Mexican chili pepper with a devils pitch fork smiling on it) , if you can bring some beers, we can cook up some troll fat hit it with the juice and just enjoy life.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back