$100 Genesis Offer

Status
Not open for further replies.
oh, that's why there are only 6 pages now. I think counter is going to wait to the last minute and give it to rico or not give it all.

I wondered why a minute ago it said there were 10 pages in this thread, and now there are 6. ;)

I was actually willing to up the ante to $200, but it seems now this will probably prove to be unnecessary.

I really don't think we're going to see diddley. Why would someone wait till the very last minute to send a work in progress emu if it really existed? There would be no way to finish it and I would assume that the working version would be good enough.

I know if I had written something and made these promises, I would have delivered. Oh well, I'm done trying to keep up with the hype. If it surfaces, great, if not, we still have tons of amazing software and may someday have a genuine emulator.

I apologize for being a spamming Fucker.
Sorry Rico. AND to the rest of the community.
I of all people hate spammers as much as the next person.
Didn't mean to piss people off.

Looks like counter didn't come through....oh well

Thanks for the updates Rico

I have been talking to him, he says he is on the verge of release. Here's a quote:

counterthedev: exe to fxe problem i am forced(or i am fired from immposible devers inc, i get paid when this is released) to write it again it won't take long,with copy and paste not long at all.

Pray for the emulator. I said PRAY goddammit! :p

Quick, someone pose a counter, write a megadrive emu in 1 hour, then collect the reward!! (Times are innaccurate, I don't like calculating timezones)

Expectation != hope. Most if not all of us expect no emulator. Still, I don't mind talking to a guy who says he's making one, fake or not. It's in the community's interest; look at the response this thread has got so far.

Do you know wants funny, this guy is getting more attention and more money then rlyeh will get when he releases fgen32

Its plain to see that EVERYONE who owns a GP32 wants a Gen Emu. Who wouldn't?? With that said, anyone who is remotely interested in this little emu (fake or not) would wait to see what happens (If anything at all).
Its not life or death here folks if it turns out to be bad news.
BUT there is always hope. And thats what I am conting on Hope..Luck..and alot of PRAYING. Anyone who replies to this thread and says they don't give a shit is lying to themselves, because everyone else knows they are waiting hoping, just like all the none believers.
BTW..I am a none believer...I think counter is full of it.

Meonlyeviler posted on Aug 10 2003 said:
Do you know wants funny, this guy is getting more attention and more money then rlyeh will get when he releases fgen32
Ohhh, yes, thats what I should have done to get $100, I don't exist in the GP32 community then I announce that I am making a chess game (which I have already at mabye v1.5). I refuse to answer any questions, sign up lots of accounts, bla bla. Then someone offers a reward for the chess game by some 11 y/o that dosen't spell well, then I immediatly(sp?) get it :p) But I already am known to lots of ppls, so there is no way I'm going to do that :p

Last edited by a moderator:
Well, I've not posted on this thread coz I didn't want to jinx anything, but I am hoping against hope something happens. There's no harm in that. + it shows how much ppl want a Megadrive Emu. So, any coders out there who want instant fame in the GP32 community know what to do.

Light our darkest hour!

wow all this is so deep, I think I might cry :(
edit: did you really have to post so soon, I wanted to say that before you said theres no emu

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back