15% Off At Memorybits.co.uk (details)

NickLoTurco

Website
www.hitthesport.com
I had an e-mail from memorybits.co.uk yesterday and they have a sale on until midnight tonight, 15% off EVERYTHING!!!!

I got myself a 16gb Integral SDHC class 4 for £28.88. Their cards are branded and boxed with 5 year guarantee. I already had an 8gb Integral and it's been great for several months.....no probs.

They deliver free too so go and have a look at the website, not the SD section thats empty, 'HC cards' is what you're looking for.

Please note you have to enter the code 4815 in the promotional box when ordering to get the discount.....

Nick

Bad idea. I don't know about Integral, but Transcend regularly gets bad reviews. Every other Newegg review for the class 6, 16GB card was suggesting they had to send one back after only a month of using it.

SanDisk apparently stated that that, at the moment, 16GB cards can't run at Class 6 without being unstable. Do not buy!

Kingston offers a 16GB class 4 for ~$35.

ShyGuy said:
I don't know about Integral, but Transcend regularly gets bad reviews.
I can vouch for Integral being good. :p

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm not sure it's a good idea to buy SD's in the intent to use them on Pandora 2 months before release. SD's prices keeps going down, by the time you have the pandora in your hands there surely will be another shop offering a better deal.

NickLoTurco said:
I had an e-mail from memorybits.co.uk yesterday and they have a sale on until midnight tonight, 15% off EVERYTHING!!!!

I got myself a 16gb Integral SDHC class 4 for £28.88. Their cards are branded and boxed with 5 year guarantee. I already had an 8gb Integral and it's been great for several months.....no probs.

They deliver free too so go and have a look at the website, not the SD section thats empty, 'HC cards' is what you're looking for.

Please note you have to enter the code 4815 in the promotional box when ordering to get the discount.....

Nick
But the Pandora doesn't ship until November. I can pretty much guarantee that the above deal will seem decidedly BAD come November!

We'll see, I do have the money now however and that may not be the case in 2 months (xmas pressies to buy etc!).......so I know now that I'm sorted!

Plus, how much cheaper can they actually get?!

NickLoTurco said:
Plus, how much cheaper can they actually get?!
Well, considering that less than 2 months ago, I thought an 8GB SD card at $35 was a good deal... I'd say a lot cheaper. Maybe a 16GB itself would only be $5 or $10 cheaper, but you might see a 32GB SD card for $35 or $40... so you might spend the same - or more - money, but get twice the storage. Obviously, I can't see the future to know for sure this will happen, just saying based on past performance, it's a distinct possibility.

Back