16GB Pandora SD Card for £99.99 on ebay

yoshi41dragon

Yeah, the sad thing is that people are buying them. It's one of the reasons I stopped looking at eBay.

Edit: Have you noticed the category it's posted in (Computers/Tablets & Networking > Laptop & Desktop Accessories > Speakers)??

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm wondering what else than some PNDs can be found on this card.
Most likely a lot of illegal stuff (mostly roms I guess)

He seems to have some success with it as his offers have been around for quite a long time.

I believe that I read about this before and the seller is actually a member on here.

I see that advert months ago, didn't think anyone would actually pay that much for an SD card though.

People need to shop around more and do their research eh

What a scam.

Why dont people just try a little harder, instead of falling for deals like this.

Configuring a Pandora barely even requires an effort....

I got a response from asking about NES roms..

"hello yes nes games included also snes, mame, neo geo, megadrive, playstation , n64 , scummvm, apps , commercial games etc, about the nes games, the nes emulator is called gpfce on my card and games are in the gpfce2x directory altogeather 895 nes games aswell as about 500 amiga, 800 snes, 1000 mame etc etc, easy to play just launch emulator add the directory of games and play, i will include instructions on how to use cards, also if you need help getting started i.e. finding games on the card i can help via email also" I've reported a few of his things to ebay.

how the hell did you find that? lol

the world is full of gullable people it's what keeps this stuff going i suppose.

will have to see if that category exists on the Aussie ebay......lol

I was half tempted to sell paperweights 'guaranteed to contain genuine Higgs Bosons', after Cern's most recent announcement.

Back