16GB Pandora SD Card for £99.99 on ebay

I should send him all the broken CC PCBs for repair :)

ROFL. Good idea. Wondering how much he will charge for warranty. And he can help Notaz with firmware updates too.

This guy played too many RPGs. :D

Selling commercial ROMs? Yeah that's going from "Providing a service" to "Doing something illegal".

Whats the most you can pay for liquid hydrogen monoxide containment vessels on ebay?

I've reported this individual twice in the past year or so, he's still providing this "service".

It would be nice if more people from the community would get on Ebay's report button to get this joker banned.

Annoying how the Pandora got flagged as a piracy device when the 1st few appeared on ebay but this which is blatant piracy is allowed to carry on being advertised.

The thing is, we have to admit: it fills a need. What other way can we achieve the same effect, albeit legally, hmm .. ?

Annoying how the Pandora got flagged as a piracy device when the 1st few appeared on ebay but this which is blatant piracy is allowed to carry on being advertised.
Most (if not all) of that was automatic scans for "pandora battery", the key which you use to unlock your PSP and install custom firmware. After the first few complaints they presumably refined the scan.

The thing is, we have to admit: it fills a need. What other way can we achieve the same effect, albeit legally, hmm .. ?

Yes, it would require minimal effort and maybe a few forumposts to setup stuff yourself if you wouldn't buy this card. Thats too much for the average gamer those days it seems...

Edit: Legally you could only talk to the big publishers and get a commercial romshop going. But as the gamegadget shows this is not easy.

Last edited by a moderator:
I asked him what exactly is on the sdcard after he now has relisted it and this is the answer:

hi thanks for email , all money raised from sd cards go to openpandora dev fund as per our user agreement with openpandora, no games just pack

thanks

David

Whats that all about? What agreement?

Also I asked as mcobit, so maybe he knows me and thus answered like this...

Last edited by a moderator:
Back