GP32 2 Players On 1 Gp32

Dryer Lint

I had this idea for a long time and after trying out the Jump'n Bump port today, I decided to make this topic.

It should be possible for two players to play together on one GP32. If you played Wario Ware for the GBA, you know how it works.
One player uses his left hand and has the joystick, the left trigger and the start button. The second player gets all the rest.
That way, the games could use as many as 4 buttons or alternatively one axis and 1-2 buttons. (the second player would have to use the AB buttons like a digital pad)

I think it would be immensely fun to have some kind of Wario Ware alike collection of 2-player games that use this control scheme.

And maybe it'd even work for the Jump'n Bump port! Unfortunately, the source isn't available and I couldn't find a working contact link on the homepage.

What do you think? Any developers want to volunteer? ;-)

Slyro the Radiactive Cat can do 2p on one GP. It's very addicting :D

Last edited by a moderator:
tekt5 posted on Aug 16 2005 at 06:20 AM said:
Slyro the Radiactive Cat can do 2p on one GP. It's very addicting :D

This is a really nice game, thanks for the hint! And that fat cat is kind of cute. :-D

Any other games?

Last edited by a moderator:
I`m currently working on some kind of "special" minigames for two players for the minigame project (like the ones in the Wario Ware GBA games)

Back