Release 3 Games From 16Bitsoft


Pickle

Mega GP Mania
Joined
May 30, 2006
Messages
5,508
Location
Detroit, Michigan
Website
Visit site
PacDudeHero 2 : pacman clone

PND:
http://dl.openhandhelds.org/cgi-bin/pandora.cgi?0,0,0,0,25,291
Source:
pickle.gp2x.de/source/pacdudehero-src_beta1.99_pndsrc.zip

PDH2-InGame.png


LettersFall : spell words as fast you can
PND:
http://dl.openhandhelds.org/cgi-bin/pandora.cgi?0,0,0,0,25,292
Source:
Source: pickle.gp2x.de/source/lettersfall-src_beta2.99a_pndsrc.zip
LF3-InGame1.png


TetriCrisis 3 100% CPU : tetris clone with AI players

PND:
http://dl.openhandhelds.org/cgi-bin/pandora.cgi?0,0,0,0,25,293
Source:
pickle.gp2x.de/source/tc3.5-linux_beta1_pndsrc.zip

TC3100CPU-InGame.png
 

EvilDragon

Administrator
Staff member
Joined
Mar 4, 2003
Messages
29,794
Age
43
Location
Ingolstadt
PacMan runs great, the Tetris one is pretty slow dadly, and the Letters game seems to hang for me shortly after I started to play :/
Running on latest HF5 Beta 3.

The PacMan one is cool though :D
 

Pickle

Mega GP Mania
Joined
May 30, 2006
Messages
5,508
Location
Detroit, Michigan
Website
Visit site
EvilDragon said:
PacMan runs great, the Tetris one is pretty slow dadly, and the Letters game seems to hang for me shortly after I started to play :/
Running on latest HF5 Beta 3.

The PacMan one is cool though :D

there are some options to speed up the tetris game, though i made them default. I didnt try to see if a higher clock helps.
odd about the letters game, i played once for quite a while and it didnt lock up
 
Last edited by a moderator:

sebt3

homebrew player (P. & C.)
Joined
Sep 9, 2008
Messages
4,862
Age
41
Location
France
Website
sebt3.openpandora.org
fusion_power said:
Overclocking for an TETRIS Game? :blink: Really? Coded in Java or has it supa-dupa AI routines? ^^
it have some fancy effect and 2 AI running against you
 
Last edited by a moderator:

purplepup

Member
Joined
Sep 12, 2006
Messages
102
Location
Southampton, UK
Website
Visit site
Pacman crashed the whole machine for me, after I eat a pill and three ghosts, then I had to reset the Pandora.
The falling words game may have crashed or just not responded to input, either way had to kill it.
The tetris game worked but as said was slow - Were the speedup options in-code or in-game?
 

Pickle

Mega GP Mania
Joined
May 30, 2006
Messages
5,508
Location
Detroit, Michigan
Website
Visit site
PurplePup said:
Pacman crashed the whole machine for me, after I eat a pill and three ghosts, then I had to reset the Pandora.
The falling words game may have crashed or just not responded to input, either way had to kill it.
The tetris game worked but as said was slow - Were the speedup options in-code or in-game?

what hotfix level are you installed to?
The lettersfall game only uses touchscreen, not keys. Hope that is your problem for that.
In the options section are some performance options, try changing those.
 
Last edited by a moderator:

purplepup

Member
Joined
Sep 12, 2006
Messages
102
Location
Southampton, UK
Website
Visit site
Pickle said:
what hotfix level are you installed to?
The lettersfall game only uses touchscreen, not keys. Hope that is your problem for that.
In the options section are some performance options, try changing those.

I'm on HF4. But just had a few more games of Pacman and no problems... other than getting caught a lot!
Ok, tried the word fall again and works fine if I just use touch.
Tetris is still extremely slow, even changing options, especially when the two AI players have lots of lines building up and/or are being cleared.

Thanks.
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Top