Source: pickle.gp2x.de/source/lettersfall-src_beta2.99a_pndsrc.zip
LF3-InGame1.png

TetriCrisis 3 100% CPU : tetris clone with AI players

PND:
http://dl.openhandhelds.org/cgi-bin/pandora.cgi?0,0,0,0,25,293
Source:
pickle.gp2x.de/source/tc3.5-linux_beta1_pndsrc.zip

TC3100CPU-InGame.png

PacMan runs great, the Tetris one is pretty slow dadly, and the Letters game seems to hang for me shortly after I started to play :/
Running on latest HF5 Beta 3.

The PacMan one is cool though :D

EvilDragon said:
PacMan runs great, the Tetris one is pretty slow dadly, and the Letters game seems to hang for me shortly after I started to play :/
Running on latest HF5 Beta 3.

The PacMan one is cool though :D

there are some options to speed up the tetris game, though i made them default. I didnt try to see if a higher clock helps.
odd about the letters game, i played once for quite a while and it didnt lock up

Last edited by a moderator:
fusion_power said:
Overclocking for an TETRIS Game? :blink: Really? Coded in Java or has it supa-dupa AI routines? ^^
it have some fancy effect and 2 AI running against you

Pacman crashed the whole machine for me, after I eat a pill and three ghosts, then I had to reset the Pandora.
The falling words game may have crashed or just not responded to input, either way had to kill it.
The tetris game worked but as said was slow - Were the speedup options in-code or in-game?

PurplePup said:
Pacman crashed the whole machine for me, after I eat a pill and three ghosts, then I had to reset the Pandora.
The falling words game may have crashed or just not responded to input, either way had to kill it.
The tetris game worked but as said was slow - Were the speedup options in-code or in-game?

what hotfix level are you installed to?
The lettersfall game only uses touchscreen, not keys. Hope that is your problem for that.
In the options section are some performance options, try changing those.

Pickle said:
what hotfix level are you installed to?
The lettersfall game only uses touchscreen, not keys. Hope that is your problem for that.
In the options section are some performance options, try changing those.

I'm on HF4. But just had a few more games of Pacman and no problems... other than getting caught a lot!
Ok, tried the word fall again and works fine if I just use touch.
Tetris is still extremely slow, even changing options, especially when the two AI players have lots of lines building up and/or are being cleared.

Thanks.

Back