3 Questions

gustav_aberg

Still Fresh
Website
Visit site
I got some more questions for gigas : )

1. I wanna do an enitity (not the player) is moving in a schedule like this; walk left, look right, look left, walk down. Like the beginning of gigas demo. I have tried som different ways but its nothing happens. :(

2. And I got same problem like Pecaloja:
problem with the entities not moving when you choose play from the start screen. Everything is ok when you test play from the edit one.

3. When I'm done that will be soon could I upload the game to the computer :S

Question 1 - That would be good. It would look like the Guards in Zelda. I have had no luck with this aswell. The only way i found to do this is to have them look up the down in the middle two pictures on the entity sheet, but it is a very quick up and down. :unsure:
Question 2 - I found out the problem was with a custom Logo screen. I put the plain 320x240 back in and problem gone.(Just got to redo my original, note to self - put back on the to do list.) :)
Question 3 - Out of my league, although remember reading somewhere about running games under GeePee32 and playing them on PC that way, perhaps from a card reader. :unsure:

thnks for the answers, but i don't have a card reader :( if you have card reader you have to pull out the smc doesn't it (i dont know the english word) wear on the card
is there any other rpg engine with zelda/som style for the pc I can us, with spirite and enitity size like gigäs, ?

RPGmaker

anyways, if the screen moves and not your char, you have to set him as playre via entity menu, hover over the main char, then hit select, set player, and save
than try

~Octavious

I haven't tried RPG maker, but i've just downloaded Mappy and i know that works. See this thread.. You could try that. Also about the card reader, it has scratched the SMC but everything works ok still and its alot quicker and easier than GP32 manager. :D

Last edited by a moderator:
Back