Heh, that's actually not a bad idea. It could be a Diner Dash type of game, where you control ED or Craig, making them run all around an assembly line. :D

speaking of diner dash it would prolly be more like a round table with everyone around it, with a screwdriver between everyone, where, to assemble a pandora one should have both is left and right screwdriver...

guess now we're in the state where everyone got his left screwdriver, but wait for the one to his right to get free...

Last edited by a moderator:
This is the most relevant thread that is not "where are they?" or "I QUIT!!". This is now my favorite thread that has happened in more than 2 months. I would like more discussion please.

I never got a look at Pandora Panic because I keep myself away from games while in school (I have procrastination problems). Is it good? Who ended up making it? What is it about? Can I use the nubs with it? Are there zombies? Is there anything else I should know?

I completely agree with you XxionxX, and to try and answer your question...

(Disclaimer: I have not played it yet for obvious reasons)

1. PokeParadox did the compilation, but most games have a different author

2. I do believe there are games that utilize the nubs (again have not played it myself :( )

3. Yes, if I remember my screenshot thread correctly, there are zombies :D )

When I saw this thread pop up I said to myself, " Ahhhh... Instant classic." Let's keep it rolling.

Edit: Gotta spell your tag right. Yeah I'm a geek. I know.

This is the most relevant thread that is not "where are they?" or "I QUIT!!". This is now my favorite thread that has happened in more than 2 months. I would like more discussion please.

I never got a look at Pandora Panic because I keep myself away from games while in school (I have procrastination problems). Is it good? Who ended up making it? What is it about? Can I use the nubs with it? Are there zombies? Is there anything else I should know?
Is it good?

Hell yes. Much fun. Can be played in a vs. mode like strip poker with a significant other. High score of the two keeps a piece of clothing, loser loses a piece... I'm ranting. Sorry

Who ended up making it?

Think a couple people worked on this, but I might be wrong.

What is it about?

Random mini games

Can I use the nubs with it?

No

Are there zombies?

No

Is there anything else I should know?

Pandora Rocks!

Peace & Pandora,

Link

hum, I'dd like to propose a new game for pandora panic...

what about "Pandoring philosophers"? or "pandora producer-consumer"? or simply "houston we have a deadlock"? :D

Sweet.

Edit: Strip poker eh... *rubs chin thoughtfully*

how about a game called "day 1 ordering"

you have to rhythmically F5 craig's order page until it comes up,

then you have 5 seconds to ctrl-c ctrl-v your payment details,

then you hit enter and you can see if the confirmation page comes up

</sarcasm>

Back