8086tiny - PC XT emulator interesting for really old DOS games?

Ah was about to post I got it compiled easy enough..

This is a quite incredible piece of software. It's function/size ratio is awsome.

Last edited by a moderator:
indeed.

I don't have time to package it right now (will need to think about a good HDD image loading method, HDD image should be placed in appdata folder probably, and it may be good to have a configurable alternative location for it). But tomorrow in the evening maybe.

Saw that on IOCC - 400(ish) bytes for a full PC emulator. Incredible.

D.

Hi,

It's great to hear about the port to Open Pandora. If it works out well, please let me know, and I'd be very happy to link to it from the official 8086tiny website. In the meantime, if there are any questions on the emulator please get in touch.

All the best,

Adrian.

Hi,

It's great to hear about the port to Open Pandora. If it works out well, please let me know, and I'd be very happy to link to it from the official 8086tiny website. In the meantime, if there are any questions on the emulator please get in touch.

All the best,

Adrian.
Hi !

The creator in person ! Kudos !

Hi Adrian,

compliments for that great work!

I hope to be able to do the PND-Packaging and uploading to the repo for Pandora within the next few days. Should not be a big deal.

How did you get here, btw?

Are you a Pandora owner, too, or did anybody tell you that your software has been ported?

Daniel

Hi,

I'm not a Pandora owner, but I'm very interested in seeing 8086tiny ported to as many platforms as possible.

I got an email from a Pandora user saying he'd found out from these forums that 8086tiny was being ported, with a link, and I thought I'd follow it up!

-Adrian

Thats amazing! I wrote my own yeaaaaars ago and had to be about 8 times the size :) I can't believe you got timings half right, and Hercules :)

jeff

This is great. I'm not sure how much utility it's going to be, but it's definitely appreciated.

Its really one of the most amazing things I've seen in a long time.  Well done Adrian!  Really fantastic bit of work ..

Wohoo another X86 Emulation?
Cool ,i cannot wait to install Windows 1.0 on it ;)
I love all X86 Emulation Things.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back