8bit Graphics Editor

devlkore

^_^
Website
www.sparktasty.net
Hey,
Long time no nothing.

Anyway, I'm gonna have computer access soon, and was redownloading everything I need for Fenix, but I can't for the life of me remember what the program I was using to make graphics.

Anyone got any recommendations for 8bit graphics editors, free ones that is?

LA!

The one I was using back in the day was probably recommended by someone on this forum when I started coding in Fenix, but anything you've found to be good would be well welcomed.

Anyway, hopefully my game (if anyone even remembers it, the shooting game with no shooting) will be finished this year, yippee!

ThanX dudes, BYEEEEE!!

devlkore posted on Feb 14 2007 at 12:33 PM said:
Hey,
Long time no nothing.

Anyway, I'm gonna have computer access soon, and was redownloading everything I need for Fenix, but I can't for the life of me remember what the program I was using to make graphics.

Anyone got any recommendations for 8bit graphics editors, free ones that is?

LA!

The one I was using back in the day was probably recommended by someone on this forum when I started coding in Fenix, but anything you've found to be good would be well welcomed.

Anyway, hopefully my game (if anyone even remembers it, the shooting game with no shooting) will be finished this year, yippee!

ThanX dudes, BYEEEEE!!

Photoshop is great, but not free... so I recommend GIMP or PaintShop Pro 3 Demo (no time limit). I've never used Painter 23 or GraphicsGale, but they are both supposedly very good for pixel art. Those are all Windows-based except for GIMP, which is supported on many platforms.

Last edited by a moderator:
THANK YOU GUYS SO MUCH!

It was GraphicsGale I was using before, and I think it might have even been Moogle who recommended it way back when.

LA!

I should be coding again within a week, thanx again dudes.

That mtpaint app looks quite snazzy, I've dl'ed that aswell.

ThanX again.

I'm getting giddy at the thought of actually making something again, yippee!

Woohooooooooo! Its devlkore!!!

How and where have you been all this time?
Glad to see you back, to be true, I was just a week ago thinking about what might have happened to you!

Back