8GB SDHC CARD PROBLEM

As I read this thread, the style behind the OP's writing seemed familiar. TOO familiar.

Then, I remembered that avatar. Where had I seen it before?

Behold! The man who stands before you is the one know as SukhiGP!

So, back to your antics of asking simple computer questions on a linux handheld game console forum? Some things never change... And to re-iterate what the others have said, just get an SDHC reader.

EDIT: Gah, pagebreak is fail.

what are talking about man, enough of that rubbish, i'm the new sukhi, i was called sukhigp now i'm called sukhiextreme, do you know why i changed my profile name because i'm into pandora now, sukhigp exists only for gp2x well i haven't got any trust in gp2x, and don't ever remember me with sukhigp that name is finished.

Palmertech i've never heard of you, how come you never responded to my topics, so you have the gp2x and you saw my topics through gp2x forums.

sukhiextreme said:
Palmertech i've never heard of you, how come you never responded to my topics, so you have the gp2x and you saw my topics through gp2x forums.
No one is entitled to give you help. The help you get is a gift, not a right.

Let's get back on topic, and stop the finger pointing.

I've ordered a sd card reader and i haven't received it the seller thinks it might of been lost or royal mail has it, i hate when this happens.

Back