A Definitive List Of Gp2x Fun?

zodttd

Solving your premature emulation since the Tapwave
Website
www.zodttd.com
Exophase recently got his GP2X and I wasn't able to recommend anything to him to try on his new handheld. To be honest, I don't think I ever actually used my GP2X for anything other than developing on it.

So the question probably asked so often here is a question I'm about to ask...Is there an easily browsable list of software on the GP2X with some sort of description? There's a few software archive's for GP2X but I don't know of a way of a getting a "list all" on them, and if they did have one I doubt there would be a description in that listing for each item. If this exists it would make things immensly more accessible to newcomers (and me!). :)
I imagine it would come in use for advertisers as well. I read some recent Retro Gamer magazines (UK publication) and saw GP2X ad's. They were nicely done and even have a really nice picture of OpenTTD on the GP2X! But imagine a full page of nothing but text in a huge software listing with GP2X stamped in the middle. ;P

I will put some energy in relaxing a bit with my GP2X instead of seeing it as purely a development outlet. :)

Oh, one more thing, anyone have access to the latest DS Slot1 Adapters (N-CARD, DSLinker (Supercard), etc...) ? If so please let me know either here or PM. Thanks!

zodttd posted on Dec 14 2006 at 03:47 AM said:
I will put some energy in relaxing a bit with my GP2X instead of seeing it as purely a development outlet. :)

No no you don't want to do that, developing is much more fun :p

Last edited by a moderator:
You could browse the archive a bit. Check out the categories you like.
Btw: glad your back zoddtd! :) :p

Some peoples hobbies are developing, some peoples hobbies are playing old games, my hobby is cursing my lack of improvement in developing while playing old games.

Back