A Festive Joke

Nova

Is that a Caanoo in your pocket or are you just ha
Website
Visit site
Why is Santa's sack always so big?

Last edited by a moderator:
I saw this nice Ben Sherman sports-jacket at a shop but it's pricey. I'll ask my mom for some money to buy a couple of new cloth, need new shoes too. Haven't bought cloth for over a year now except sportsgear, underpants and a t-shirt at a concert. But I have no idea what I should give my parents, brother and girlfriend... any ideas on the christmas shopping guys?

My christmas will sorta suck though. With my dad it'll be sipping whiskey and listening to jazz but no christmassy stuff at all because he is depressed and hates holidays. With my mum it will be sitting together with my brother and pretending everything's all jolly with a fucking tree and everything. Weird. I used to love christmas so much when I was a kid and it was all about seeing family, grandparents and getting little presents, then playing in the snow. Now it's always rainy and shitty weather and it becomes an obligation which sort of ruins it a little. Guess I'm not in Kansas anymore.

EDIT: Also: Lol @ Santas sack.

Santa Claus (Ded Moroz in Russia) comes to party...

Children: Which gifts you have brought to us?
Dungeon Master:What staff do you have?

xnopasaranx said:
I saw this nice Ben Sherman sports-jacket at a shop but it's pricey. I'll ask my mom for some money to buy a couple of new cloth, need new shoes too. Haven't bought cloth for over a year now except sportsgear, underpants and a t-shirt at a concert. But I have no idea what I should give my parents, brother and girlfriend... any ideas on the christmas shopping guys?

My christmas will sorta suck though. With my dad it'll be sipping whiskey and listening to jazz but no christmassy stuff at all because he is depressed and hates holidays. With my mum it will be sitting together with my brother and pretending everything's all jolly with a fucking tree and everything. Weird. I used to love christmas so much when I was a kid and it was all about seeing family, grandparents and getting little presents, then playing in the snow. Now it's always rainy and shitty weather and it becomes an obligation which sort of ruins it a little. Guess I'm not in Kansas anymore.

EDIT: Also: Lol @ Santas sack.

awwww fella! you just sapped all my Christmas cheer!

Last edited by a moderator:
Back