A Little Pixel Help Anyone..

greenmikey

dancin' to the moldies
Website
Visit site
I have done a good amount of work to make a nice looking Jerry Garcia imho.

http://eng.ysu.edu/~mdmcdevi/jerry.bmp

BUT...the moving forward and backward animations are complete crap, just on the feet though. I like the moving left and right. Could anyone do me a little favor and have a stab at it. I hope you like my sprite. I think it turned out nicely if it werent for the problems with walking. THanks in advance.

EDIT: Comments would be cool too. Any pinkspider. You can snag this one for your site. Ill send another copy if I ever get it edited.

Double EDIT: OK, I think I got the walking sorted out. I posted at a weird time for all you english folks, I guess it was a weird time for anyone.

Well, I like the sidewalk aswell. I wasnt excited about doing the forward/backward walking as thats my pixel weakness.

well, the forward and backward will be hard, maybe have the uper body get bigger and smaller a pixel while they walk, adding a slight bobble like real walking
and maybe have the shoulders move forward and back a pixel...

~Octavious

i think you should re-create it using a high resolution 2 million polygon model, which can then be texture meshed onto a low resolution 20,000 model, colour it using per pixel lighting effects and it cast a soft shadow.

just teasing ;) been watching to many unreal engine 3 tech demos.. lol

oh, I have those on my computer myself. Those are pure amazing...too bad nothing we have out now hardware-wise would run that stuff.

Back