A Message To Gp32x

Status
Not open for further replies.
mattmagoo posted on Jul 23 2004 at 08:00 PM said:
Kop_007 posted on Jul 23 2004 at 01:35 PM said:
mattmagoo posted on Jul 23 2004 at 01:28 PM said:
Kop_007 posted on Jul 23 2004 at 11:29 AM said:
Further slanderous comments now appear in Timeslip's sig.
Rip Off Merchant on Ebay:
Daily Status:

'Timeslip' - Primary Target. Slanderous hobo.

'Evil Dragon' - Off my list but on probation.
???
obviously you aren't all there so i will explain in one simple word

HYPOCRITE

One who plays a part; especially, one who, for the purpose of winning approbation of favor, puts on a fair outside seeming; one who feigns to be other and better than he is; a false pretender to virtue or piety; one who simulates virtue or piety.

i dont know why i pasted the definition since u still won't understand what it means
I think it's clear you dont know what a hypocrite is, mate. I dont need a dictionary to explain it.

EvilDragon, I though we agreed to call it a day in the PMs and not continue on the boards? I've read that it wil be your last words on that a couple of times now?

Raven, I'm glad you find someone getting slandered and wrongly accused funny.

Last edited by a moderator:
Kop_007 posted on Jul 23 2004 at 11:56 PM said:
Raven, I'm glad you find someone getting slandered and wrongly accused funny.
Why? Do I look amused?
If you truly want to deliver this message to the GP32Xtreme team just message them instead of bringing this up again. That's the only similarity I see with the 'Drumaster versus GBAX' (see I didn't giggle saying that, I'm really trying :)) case: something that should be handled privately brought out in public even though everything has been said already.

Dozer is a genius :lol: Anyway I can see the point of KOP. GP32 is alive because of emulation and the use of "illegal" roms. Anyway I think that he would be doing the new buyer a service by providing him with roms. Anyway if you use illegal roms then you shouldn't bitch about the circulation of roms. I think everyone at GP32X uses roms illegally so let's just end this argument once and for all? Also KOP if you come down on your price I will buy it from you.

Kop_007 posted on Jul 24 2004 at 12:56 AM said:
EvilDragon, I though we agreed to call it a day in the PMs and not continue on the boards? I've read that it wil be your last words on that a couple of times now?
Errmm... I read that post here AFTER the PM... so I thought this thread has been started AFTER we wrote the PMs... ;)

Was this thread here first? Hrrmm... then forget that I wrote here ;)

Last edited:
EvilDragon posted on Jul 24 2004 at 12:38 AM said:
Errmm... I read that post here AFTER the PM... so I thought this thread has been started AFTER we wrote the PMs... ;)

Yes, this thread was here first (look at the posting time?), I think the confusion maybe lies in the movement of the thread to the suggestions forum? As I said in our PM discussions, if you want to continue this we should keep it in the PMs from now on, I wouldnt not go back on my word.

Kop_007 posted on Jul 24 2004 at 01:24 AM said:
EvilDragon posted on Jul 24 2004 at 12:38 AM said:

Yes, this thread was here first (look at the posting time?), I think the confusion maybe lies in the movement of the thread to the suggestions forum? As I said in our PM discussions, if you want to continue this we should keep it in the PMs from now on, I wouldnt not go back on my word.
You used double negatives.... shame on you. :ph34r:

I find it sad that as soon as ONE mod does ONE action ONE person doesn't agree with he gets called a Nazi (ahem) or whatever, in this case and in my case before, and even (although most likely as a joke) to generalnmx. People are put in charge to moderate for a reason, and they try to reach a balanced solution for all, whereas many members might reach a solution that works for themselves. Obviously a majority rule will apply and some people are going to be disappointed. Cause for namecalling? I don't think so. Leave it out please.

This doesn't so much go out to Kop who has stepped down from his previous position, but to anyone pissed at the mods.

Can we have someone close this thread with some final thoughts? Maybe someone enlightened like GeneralNMX? He can surely bring peace to the two said individuals and teach them a valuable lesson from the who ordeal. :lol:

SephirothIce posted on Jul 24 2004 at 09:58 PM said:
Can we have someone close this thread with some final thoughts?
Maybe Jerry Springer?

As said above, I feel myself and EvilDragon and 'agreed to disagree' in our PMs and as such I think a reasonable level of Peace has resumed.

If I was to equate it to a Defcon level, I would say we are on Defcon level 4.

Over and out.

timeslip posted on Jul 25 2004 at 07:04 AM said:
christ sake - is this STILL going on ?
Get lost, you're not invited.

Kop_007, I think I reported the auction sooner than EvilDragon, and for the same reason. Without contacting each other, by the way. It's not as if I have a grudge against you, I just thought that you did something wrong - still eBay has to decide what is wrong and what is right. EvilDragon, I appreciate not mentioning me although you know I did, but I think he should know ;)
So, if EvilDragon misused his power as a mod, I misused my power as a regular user ;) *extends a hand* Put it there, Kop_007, I hve no hard feelings and I hope you don't either, and by the way I do not think you are a "rip-off merchant" or were inflating the price. You can try to sell your GP32 at any price you want, and if someone agrees to buy your item at that price, then he must be happy paying that sum ;) Have a cookie and try to sell your GP32 again, maybe I could even direct a buyer towards you, depending on the price. If you have not yet sold it, send me a PM with the price or please give me a link for an auction and I'll ask him ;)

Kop_007 posted on Jul 24 2004 at 11:00 PM said:
SephirothIce posted on Jul 24 2004 at 09:58 PM said:
Can we have someone close this thread with some final thoughts?
Maybe Jerry Springer?
You know, eBay auction troubles affect us all. But there comes a time where we must ignore these trials and tribulations and celebrate the notion of free trading. We must see it as an open and brilliant worldwide marketplace, instead of a foible that causes violence and disarray. But arguments are inevitable, and still we must learn to ignore them, and to be the better man no matter what goes on around us. Take care of yourselves - and each other.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back