A New Zot! Game (very Early Beta)

Wolfsclaw

can't be longer than 2 months right?
Website
Visit site
Here i saw a very early beta of a game for Zot!.... unfortunately i noticed it didnt work on Zot!GP due to 8.3 fileformat... so i changed the config files and 'ported' it over, so it works now on ya gp32 ;)
download and take a look.
there also a Chip's Challenge Clone but nothing released yet.

Download the modified GP32 version here!

just copy everything to gp://gpmm/Zot and overwrite everything if there are already files with same name.

btw to skeezix: would it be possible to add support for longer filenames? :blink: the wma/mp3 player for gp32 currently supports it, it dont know how the heck, but hell, it works!

Wolfsclaw posted on May 6 2004 at 06:07 PM said:
btw to skeezix: would it be possible to add support for longer filenames? :blink: the wma/mp3 player for gp32 currently supports it, it dont know how the heck, but hell, it works!
In fact, no program on GP32 supports long filenames, it's not included in dev kits. It's simply simulated with embedded tags or worked around with dos names generated natively by Windows.

Last edited by a moderator:
Wolfsclaw posted on May 6 2004 at 05:07 PM said:
Here i saw a very early beta of a game for Zot!.... unfortunately i noticed it didnt work on Zot!GP due to 8.3 fileformat... so i changed the config files and 'ported' it over, so it works now on ya gp32 ;)
download and take a look.
there also a Chip's Challenge Clone but nothing released yet.

Download the modified GP32 version here!

just copy everything to gp://gpmm/Zot and overwrite everything if there are already files with same name.

I am getting an error page when I click on the link for the modified version?

Last edited by a moderator:
Weird. I was JUST thinking about how I'd like to play Chip's Challenge again...

Back