A Real Gp32 Blue

the all gray one has a different logo than all the other ones under the screen

its not a gp32 in my avatar. it's a GPI. GPI's were made after the gp32 and were only planned for release in South Korea... they had their own wireless gaming network created for them by gamepark and everything...they were voice/phone enabled and ran a version of linux 2.4 kernal.

This:

top_gp.gif

is NOT a black GP32.

It is a photo of a normal GP32 that has been converted into a negative.

The Green Gp32 in trooper's post is a very Limited Special Edition/Prototype.
If i remember well, ADIC 2002 First Price was one of this Green (Lima) GP32.
Karthur wins one of this Green GP32 with wind-ups program in utilities category, and some time later, he *trade* it with Anarchy, webmaster of GP32Spain. :)

Byes

I have the gay ads in high-res cos gamepark sent me a cd-rom.

They also sent me four GP32 shirts... lamers, i now have a complete wardrobe courtesy of Gamepark!!

the gpi was old news since i joined the forums but i guess its new to you guys.

btw i just realized that gp32eu has the gpstory comics i translated.... COPYRIGHT!

jmetal88 posted on Dec 4 2004 at 11:20 AM said:
This:

is NOT a black GP32.

It is a photo of a normal GP32 that has been converted into a negative.

That is correct. Thats from my website (http://www.pea.co.nz/gp32/), and its simply a photo-shopped version of the normal GP32 (start by inverting the colours). Comes out great, or not? Gamepark also have a similar one (done with the same original image) on their official site! (http://www.gamepark.co.kr/).

Here is a link to the custom spray mod http://www.reloded.com/nav.php?Page=articles&ID=0. I believe this guy first posted this mod on these very forums. Find more links to mods here http://www.pea.co.nz/gp32/mods.php - and let me know if any are missing!

Cheers,
Pea

Last edited by a moderator:
let a gp32 veteran shed some light on this :D

The blue gp32 was for people who ordered the special limited edition package that included the gp32, little wizard, and various other whatnot. in fact, i believe that particluar gp32 belongs to the creator of GPjevel :D

at one point people in korea could send thier gp32s in to have front lights added. but it took quite some time to get them back and i don't think that many people actually did it. but he has some pics on his site of it with a FLU installed... :D

have a good day class, the test on the history of gamepark is on monday! :D

Oh man some of you dissapoint me :( ... In korea they made a few GP's that were not just white they made a clear green one and a clear blue one (the blue one and the green one were special editions like Nerd and Hokutoy said) and white and black were the standard. Then they stopped making the blue and green ones and put the black one with ASR for awhile, but still sold the white ones. I know this because one of my friends went to korea and taught classes there for a few years and he was thinking about buying one for me cause a lot of the kids he taught had one but he didn't because he didn't know if i'd like it. And the white with blue is a painted mod cause i saw it at a site (don't remeber where) that said it was.

mattbakse posted on Dec 4 2004 at 05:18 AM said:
Oh man some of you dissapoint me :( ... In korea they made a few GP's that were not just white they made a clear green one and a clear blue one (the blue one and the green one were special editions like Nerd and Hokutoy said) and white and black were the standard. Then they stopped making the blue and green ones and put the black one with ASR for awhile, but still sold the white ones. I know this because one of my friends went to korea and taught classes there for a few years and he was thinking about buying one for me cause a lot of the kids he taught had one but he didn't because he didn't know if i'd like it. And the white with blue is a painted mod cause i saw it at a site (don't remeber where) that said it was.
A friend of mine was for a year in south-korea, but he hadn't seen anyone with a gp32.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back